Do You Have a Data Protection Plan that Protects your Vital Data?
What would happen if your company suddenly lost all its IT information due to a flood, fire, or system meltdown? Do you have a data backup and recovery strategy so you can get it all back? Orange County-based Attainity offers complete, reliable data recovery and backup solutions for businesses like yours.
We can help you protect your essential business data from loss due to a natural disaster, system failure, or human error. We offer personalized data protection options to secure your critical data and IT infrastructure.
Attainity’s comprehensive backup and data recovery packages include:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access
- Easy accessibility to your data backups through our dedicated servers
- Automatic backup of your business data throughout the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a spare within minutes in the event of a system failure at your office
- Monthly billing for your data protection services – with no additional expenses for hardware or software
If a fire or flood destroyed your office, having your data backup and data recovery equipment on-site wouldn’t be enough to save your information and infrastructure. An unlikely situation? Maybe. But there are plenty of other threats to your data, including network and software application failures – not to mention attacks from outside your system – that could take days to repair. Smart Orange County businesses know that operating without a data protection plan is an invitation for disaster.
Could you continue to take and fulfill orders, speak with clients, and grow your business without your critical data? Probably not. Stop putting your business at risk and let us help you create a customized data protection plan. Contact Attainity today to learn more about our complete data recovery and backup solutions for Orange County businesses.
Contact Attainity today to learn more about our complete data recovery and backup solutions for Orange County businesses.